Ways on how to increase organic search traffic to your website
Revise your website, and you'll see an increase in your organic traffic. This strategy works with both my customers and my own websites. In effect, this strategy is easy to implement.
How to edit your content for increased organic traffic?
Here are two easy steps to do just that:
- Increase your word count - The first simple way to increase your organic traffic, is to increase your word count. Not just putting a few words here and there. You need to produce extra content, that will add extra value to your website. Add new paragraphs that span accross issues that you haven’t written about yet.
- Add long-tail keywords - If your website is ranking high for a keyword like “ways to increase organic traffic,” it is recommended to examine similar long-tail keywords, such as “how to increase organic search traffic” or “how to increase organic traffic to your website”. Adding more long-tail keywords to your title and headers tags, can increase your organic traffic significantly.
Monitor your results
As with any online marketing strategy, you need to monitor your results over time. You will see how your efforts have paid off, and you might also obtain new ideas for more content and keywords.
Over the next few weeks, keep an eye on your pages and use a SERP tool and Google Analytics to track the following information:
- Positions changes in your ranking keywords
- The total number of your ranking keywords
- New search engine results with new keywords
- Changes in time spent on site and bounce rate
- Changes in organic search traffic
- Written by Idan Braun